WE LOVE WELL BEHAVED PETS AT AMBLESIDE fell rooms
Dog friendly rooms are bookable online (subject to availability).
From the 1st April we will have two rooms that accommodate dogs. Both rooms are located on the ground floor of the property making them the ideal for taking your pets out for a walk.
A £15 per night supplement, per dog in the room (1 large dog, or two small dogs are accepted).
At Ambleside Fell Rooms we are dog friendly and welcome guests of the four-legged kind alongside our human guests, though we do ask that owners follow the following guidelines when bringing their faithful companion with them to Ambleside Townhouse to ensure a comfortable stay for yourself, your pet and fellow guests
- Ambleside Fell Rooms welcomes fully trained, well-mannered, disease-free pets.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms in all public areas of the hotel, including outdoors.
- Please be advised that at no time must your dog be allowed to climb on any furniture within your room or any public areas. Any damage or mess caused will be charged.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your room without prior agreement with the hotel reception.
- Please contact Reception to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if (1) your pet is not present or (2) you are present, and your pet is leashed.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet at Ambleside Fell Rooms or in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. Any disturbances causing inconvenience to other guests may be subject to a penalty charge to cover any losses made by the hotel. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease, etc. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- £15 per night, per dog is charged for your pet to stay, however, as the pet owner and registered guest, you will also be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your pet.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Ambleside Fell Rooms, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.