After a day exploring some of the finest scenery the UK has to offer, you will be ready to sink down into the comfiest of beds in our well-appointed, ensuite bedrooms.
Our six individually styled guest rooms are uniquely decorated reflecting the local landscapes and all feature Sealy mattresses and luxury beds, hand sourced and made locally in Cumbria.
Our check-in times are between 3pm – 8pm, if you need to arrive later than this, please contact us in advance.
- A non-smoking policy operates in all hotel areas and all bedrooms.
- Cots are available on request. Extra beds are available in a limited number of rooms.
- Dogs are allowed in certain rooms at an additional cost of £15 per dog per night – please click here to view our pet policy for further information.
- Housekeeping will clean the room daily. If you require clean towels, please leave them in the shower tray and they will be replaced. Any extra towels, refreshments etc that you require, please just ask.
- • Guest check in is from 3pm and check out is by 10.30am. There is a surcharge of £10 for early check in or late check out.
– Early check in from 2pm can be added to your reservation at a cost of £10.00 if pre booked.
– Late check out of 11.30am is available and can be added to your booking at a cost of £10.00 if pre booked.
- Please inform us if you require either of these so we can check availability. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
In your room:
- Free WIFI
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron and ironing board (upon request – please ask)
Our spacious Standard Double rooms offer king size double beds. These luxurious rooms are individually designed, have full ensuite facilities, and include comfortable areas in which to relax.
A flexible option, popular with families and friends alike. Standard Twin/Double Rooms offer the same size and comfort but with your choice of two single beds or one king size double bed.
Elegantly decorated with a comfortable seating area and ensuite facilities. Our Deluxe Double Room is rear facing and located on the ground floor. Offering a King Size bed and single sofa bed, it is an ideal room for a couple or family of three.
This is one of those places that as soon as you walk through the door you feel at home. Such a lovely atmosphere and a fantastic welcome from Helen who added that extra special touch. Lovely, big room with huge bed, very comfortable, I would stay again.
We stayed in a standard double room for 3 nights (room 1) and it was one of the best we have stayed in with regards to size and comfort – the room was so spacious and spotless – bed really comfortable. All the staff we saw during our visit were friendly and said to just ask if we needed anything
A fantastic stay – perfect for a short break or longer – this centrally located guesthouse provides a clean, comfortable room, with all the amenities you’ve come to expect, and sets you up each day for a hike or tour